Wednesday, August 12, 2009

late at night when all the world is sleeping,
i stay up and think of you.
and i wish on a star that somewhere you are,
thinking of me too.

cause im dreaming of you tonight,
till tomorrow ill be holding you tight.
and theres no where in the world id rather be,
then here in my room dreaming about,
you and me.

wonder if you ever see me
and i wonder if you know im there.
if you looked in my eyes,
if you see whats inside,
would you even care?
i just want to hold you close
but so far, all i have are dreams of you.
so i wait for the day when i have the courage to say how much i love you.

yes i do.

ill be dreaming of you tonight,
till tomorrow ill be holding you tight
and theres no where in the world,
id rather be.
then here in my room, dreaming about
you and me.

i cant stop dreaming of you.
i cant stop dreaming..

late at night when all the world is sleeping,
i stay up and think of you.
and i still cant believe that you came up to me and said
i love you.
i love you too.
Now im dreaming with you tonight,
till tomorrow and for all of my life.
and theres no where in the world id rather be.
then here in my room, dreaming of you
here with me.

No comments: